Pages discussing major life cycle events in Judaism, from birth to death
Go to Site Map
- Birth and the First Month of Life
- Learn about Jewish customs relating to birth, naming, circumcision, adoption, and redemption of the firstborn.
- Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah and Confirmation
- Learn about the Jewish coming-of-age ceremonies: Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah and Confirmation.
- Learn about the Jewish concept of finding your soul mate, Jewish weddings, the process of acquiring a spouse, and the marital relationship.
- Learn about the Jewish attitude toward divorce and the procedures involved in Jewish divorce.
- Life, Death and Mourning
- Learn about the Jewish attitude toward the preservation of life, toward death, and Jewish mourning practices.
- Olam Ha-Ba: The Afterlife
- Learn about Jewish beliefs regarding the afterlife, the World to Come, resurrection and reincarnation.