- Each player starts with 10 chocolate coins.
- Players take turns spinning the dreidel, and put coins in the pot or take them out depending on where the dreidel "lands."
- Between each turn, both players put a coin in.
- When one player has all 20 coins, that player wins! Or when one player has to put in a coin and has none to put in, that player loses!
- At the beginning of the game, the pot is empty. Each player puts a coin into the pot at each spin.
PLAYER 1: Click the dreidel to put in the first coins and spin.